Ed,

I believe that’s because the PR itself changed artifacts that
nifi-standard-processors depend on, but you didn’t build those changes. Because
the artifacts are 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, once you built the artifacts using the new
Jetty API, they are stored in your .m2 local repository. When you switched back
to your branch, the snapshot artifacts don’t need to be rebuilt, as they are
the latest.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com

> On Sep 24, 2018, at 6:36 AM, Ed B <bdes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> switched to master, full build - success, standard-processors build -
> success
> switched back to my branch: full nifi build - success, standard-processors
> build - success.
> Cannot reproduce the issue anymore...
> Glitch.
>
> but to answer your question: I ran full nifi build (before applied changes
> to test PR) with success. Then applied changes and tried to rebuild only
> standard-processors, and got that error.
>
> Joe, thank you anyway!
>
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 2:53 PM Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> have you tried rebuilding all of nifi?  and is this on master?
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 23, 2018, 11:29 AM Ed B <bdes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I had to build nifi-standard-processors project, and the build was OK all
>>> the way until tests. Tests where failing with NoSuchMethodError for some
>> of
>>> the Jetty classes.
>>> I found out that Jetty version has been changed to newer one:
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>
>>> If I change it back to 9.4.3 - build runs successfully including tests.
>>>
>>> Exception I'm getting with 9.4.11:
>>> [INFO] Running
>> org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.TestInvokeHttpTwoWaySSL
>>> [ERROR] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>>> 0.006 s <<< FAILURE! - in
>>> org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.TestInvokeHttpTwoWaySSL
>>> [ERROR] org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.TestInvokeHttpTwoWaySSL  Time
>>> elapsed: 0.005 s  <<< ERROR!
>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.<init>(Z)V