Hi there,

I (almost) have a secure nifi 1.9.2 cluster of two servers. Server A starts
up fine, but Server B fails to start with this error (I cannot copy/paste
as it is an offline system)

Could not start listening for incoming connections in order to load balance
data across the cluster. Please verify the values of
‘nifi.cluster.load.balance.port’ and ‘ nifi.cluster.load.balance.host’
property as well as the ‘nifi.security.*’ properties

The config between the two servers are identical, apart from the respective
host names, and there are no other applications trying to bind on any of
the ports on Server B. I have also tried changing ports in case it was
something simple like that.

Additionally, when restarting Server A, I occasionally see references to
cluster members from before I had the secure config (eg: IP address / port
80) - how do I expunge any prior info regarding cluster members and start
again with the two servers I now have??

Regards,
Phil