> What kind of shell script did you have in mind? The wiki already provides
> some
> useful scripts. The tutorials on Nutch also show commands that can be used
> in
> custom scripts.

That's exactly my point. There are various scripts in the wiki, based on
different versions of Nutch and of variable quality (e.g. some  won't work
in distributed mode) etc... Let's have one in the repository so that people
stop reinventing the wheel or ask where to get one.
Of course most of the script will examplify the commands from the Wiki and
it will have a good educational value as well as being useful

Julien

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/