Hi Julien,

I didn't want to skip ship with this one, but it seems that the binding
community has already spoken their mind, and I for one shadow your
suggestion.

It's clear that trunk as it currently exists is not bleeding edge, there
have been too many broken fronts to launch a concentrated code development
attack on that it has simply not happened at all.

We all seem to be using 1.4 well and I am extremely impressed and very happy
with the way development is going. We are making a steady effort as a
community to address issues and the common community interests are usually
being met with reasonable support from anyone who can help out. If anything,
Trunk is a bit of a headache and although some of us want to see it working
(me included), I don't think it is within the communities best interests.

I'm ready for a vote. And yes I think voting should be reduced. Based on
past threads, it seemed to be a bit too complex, and the subsequent outcome
was that nothing was really done and trunk was still broken. Maybe once Gora
has matured a bit Nutch trunk will re-emerge as an attractive model.

Thank you

--
*Lewis*