Hi Lewis,

my first steps with 2.0 (to be continued, still struggling).

Two points (I'll try to give a final vote tomorrow):

1 some guidance would be nice. README.txt points
to http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial which refers to 1.x
(I'm using
http://sujitpal.blogspot.de/2012/01/exploring-nutch-gora-with-cassandra.html)

2 the package contains your nutch-site.xml:
    <name>http.agent.email</name>
    <value>lewi...@apache.org</value>
I guess that's not intended :)

Cheers,