Mmmm...

I think I opened a small can of worms here regarding consistency
between schema.xml and schema-solr4.xml.

There are discrepancies between some fields as to their structural
characteristics. This is something which I think we should make
consistent between schemas... no?

An example would be the content field (used in index-basic) which
appears as stored and indexed in schema-solr4.xml but not stored in
schema.xml

Lewis

--
Lewis