A little off topic:  What are going to do with all of those fragmentary,
unsupported versions of the Wiki in other languages. People got enthused
to have a copy of the Wiki in there own language, converted a couple of
pages, then wandered off to do some other good deed.

I don't think they have value as they are.
Good question, I don't know if it makes sense to keep the initial i18n
wiki work. Well, maybe you can keep it and other people will try to
contribute translating more pages.

They have been untouched for what a couple of years now (probably not that long).  They have NEVER been touched since the initial flurry.  It is unrealistic at this point to believe someone is going to finish them.  Possible by unlikely to the extreme.

It is just crap that is carried around and makes the Wiki look unprofessional.  I would vote to dump or archive them.

Greg