Hi,

> That is kind of offensive.  I would never do something like that. I have
> never intentionally violated a license.  I always give credit when credit is
> due.

You're misunderstanding me, I’m describing the conditions under which we can
change the headers to ALv2. In some cases you have taken a 3rd party file,
modified it and you added your BSD header on them, that fine, but depending on
the extent of the changes we would either replace your header with an ASF one
or remove your header and leave the original 3rd party header. This is not that
you’ve done something incorrectly or haven’t given credit, just that ASF policy
differs to how you’ve been working in the past.

Thanks,
Justin