From: Abdelatif Guettouche [mailto:abdelatif.guettou...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2020 10:41 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: squashing commits or not

> How about clear to the point work steps? Do we have the interim workflow
> listed anywhere that it can be read, without the diatribes?

I just wrote something really quickly. Maybe you want to take a look [1]
We can add to that section more information on how to squash WIP
commits using interactive rebasing.
I'll come back later to do more. But I need to go. Feel free to edit.

1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Code+Contribution+Workflow+--+Brennan+Ashton#CodeContributionWorkflow--BrennanAshton-BeforeSubmittingYourChanges