That looks good.
Just one small thing: Is your board in-tree with other STM32s?
I'm asking because the referenced commit didn't make the change to the
build system, it re-organized the STM32 boards.  The "real" change to
the build system was made in a previous release (8.2?) when Alin and
Greg re-organized the boards directory.
So for people using out-of-tree boards, they should not see any issue,
in-tree boards will need to do the changes as mentioned in the link.