On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:07 PM Abdelatif Guettouche
<abdelatif.guettou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That looks good.
> Just one small thing: Is your board in-tree with other STM32s?
> I'm asking because the referenced commit didn't make the change to the
> build system, it re-organized the STM32 boards.  The "real" change to
> the build system was made in a previous release (8.2?) when Alin and
> Greg re-organized the boards directory.
> So for people using out-of-tree boards, they should not see any issue,
> in-tree boards will need to do the changes as mentioned in the link.

Yes, my board is in-tree. In fact, it's the B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery
Board that is part of PR 1051, together with my work on STM32G4. I
discovered the need to make this change when I rebased onto master
yesterday and suddenly my build broke. This would, therefore, affect
anyone who has custom boards in-tree. I'll go ahead and mention that,
too.

Thanks,
Nathan