On 5/31/2020 6:12 AM, Maciej Wójcik wrote:
Hello,

On many occasions I want to lookup configuration options in NuttX and I
found it inconvenient to run `menuconfig` for this.

So I quickly created a small web interface and deployed it here

     http://nuttx-config.nxtlabs.pl

It allows browsing and simple filtering of configuration entries. It
searches in keys, titles and descriptions. Shows only keys and titles, for
performance reasons.

I would also like to add a side pane which shows more details about
selected entry and allows jumping between related entries. Right now
something is missing to make it human friendly.

Am I not reinventing a wheel here? How do you handle this? Would community
benefit from such UI?

There is also this huge .html file that documents all of the configuration settings at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Nuttx under Documents (which appears to be down now).  That document is old, from NuttX 8.2 and needs to be updated.