The configuration document he is referring to is not in the repository.  I used
to create it only for releases using a custom tool at
tools/mkconfigvars.shMaciej's tool is much easier to use.Maciej has several
other cool NuttX tools.  In a meritocracy, I think contributing these to the
project would score pretty high (hint, hint, hint)Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Brennan Ashton
<bash...@brennanashton.com> Date: 5/31/20  11:04 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
dev@nuttx.apache.org Subject: Re: NuttX config browser On Sun, May 31, 2020,
9:17 AM Maciej Wójcik <w8j...@gmail.com> wrote:> That document is old, from
NuttX 8.2 and needs to be updated.>>> Yes, now I remember that there was some
page with configuration options. I> think it serves the purpose. It could be
auto generated using CI, then it> wouldn't be outdated. Still I thought it
could be a bit more interactive>It is built via CI on every build, but only
hosts the latest releaseversion not master.Maybe there is a regeneration step
that's actually missing... I will needto look at that, right now we just issue
the inlining in the docs build.--Brennan>