Anyone ever use the HSI on STM32F103, how about RET6? I know the code is
set up for HSE. I got it working, at least UART1.
But now, the other usart devices ... Wondering if anyone has ever run into
UART baud rate mismatches on using HSI? I have a few
radios that work great with an existing driver and a diff design, but not
joy on the F103RET6. I am using internal PLL, x8 (64Mhz)
and 32Mhz (APB1, APB2) if anyone has any debug pointers that would be
great. Its weird, the UART1 uses APB2, and others
use APB1. I know I need the external crystal but I got these boards and no
clock stuffed... (sigh)

thanks!
-james