Hi Zou,

You don't feel sorry, all suggestions are welcome.

Since you aren't aware of that previous discussion it was a honest mistake!

Initally NuttX didn't have an apps/ directory, it became part of NuttX
when the support to build-in applications was included and in fact the
initial apps/ repository was integrated inside the same repository (in
Subversion) but as Mr. Greg explained apps/ is not necessary to have
NuttX kernel, you can create you own application and just pass its
entry point to be used by the kernel to start up.

BR,

Alan