Apache projects are required to use mailing lists for long term archival purposes.

It seems to me that this project is avoiding that rule and moved all development to github

This is in contradiction with the Apache project rules.

I request clarification on this situation and requirement (instead of just asserting it), including a review by the apache boards.

If it is proved that development happens primarily in github and not here I will request the following:

-every people committing patches and submitting pull request to be registered on the mailing list so they are able to reply to questions

-forwarding of all pull requests traffic to the mailing list

For two reasons: (1) Archival purposes, and (2) open discussions with members that follow Apache Foundation mailing list rules and do not take part in github.

Thank you

Sebastien