I'm looking for an MCU or better a development board that has WiFi, BT and
USB host capabilities. Can anybody give me advice for that? I need to
connect a CDC ACM device to that USB, so maybe there are some alternatives
that can be used (there is a device that exposes its functionality via USB
to serial), so I need to communicate with that from my device.
If that MCU is supported by NuttX then it would be super fantastic!
My only recommendation is that if you depend on good USB host performance, you should avoid MCUs that have their own, non-standard, so-called "mini" USB hosts.  The ones that I have used do not work well with CDC ACM host.  Make sure the MCU supports a quality, standard OHCI or EHCI host interface.