Specifically for CE and E-mark (that I am mostly experienced with), module
certifications have no value.

The complete and finished product must be certified from scratch. As a
whole. It must be able to demonstrate that it is functional (to some
degree).
So in the end, you will have to go through lab testing for EMC, RED, LVD
etc...

But modules *may* help you in this process, or may just provide you some
peace of mind (that the product will not fail an expensive lab test).

Another "trick" is to sell the product without the module (if possible) and
offer the module separately as an add-on.
This way, for example, a device may be sold without its 4G modem, avoiding
the RED certification and lowering the costs.

---

I don't know about any extra bluetooth-specific certifications though,
never done that.