@Brennan Ashton <bash...@brennanashton.com>
we have a release scheduled for this month which is now blocked due to
concerns.

@Shane
from my knowledge the GPL code is disabled by default and users MUST
manually enable it

It would be nice to know if we can continue with the release (since the
interface change was reverted) or if we have to postpone the release and
start code analysis on the whole project.

//Alin