-1 from me for Rust in the kernel, +1 for Rust in apps.

Sebastien and Tomek gave enough arguments to avoid Rust in the kernel.

Not a technical argument from me: Rust has too many arrogant members
in the community with a messianic approach (like `Rust will save embedded,
blah, blah, blah`),
it's quite irritating and bad for your mental health :)