Hello, i do not master Nuttx deeply, but i want to create a system using
Computer vision to naviguate
I develop my system on a raspberry pi pico board with nuttx on it and i
see in the docs that there is support for machine learning like YOLO
(you only look once), but there is no more documentation on it.
Because i'm stuck at this level, i ask for help here, i hope it's the
good place and that someone can help me ;)

I also have another secondary question, but i think that if i search
more i can find by myself, but if you want to answer, its nice from you.
when i make with the usbnsh config, the apps obvioulsy not start at
system startup, and the way i can run the is through my serial monitor
CLI, so how to have a process start at boot, and maybe restart if it exit?