Hi Justin,

Welcome to NuttX!!!

There are many people contributing things to NuttX and to be honest I
didn't know NuttX had support for YOLO until I saw your email.

I'm glad you are here because we need Documentation to it:
https://nuttx.apache.org/docs/latest/applications/mlearing/darknet/index.html

So, if you investigate further this topic, please consider submitting a
documentation or even a beginner tutorial :-)

About your other question, you can use initrc script to start-up your
application:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvCe8yQ1OY

Best Regards,

Alan