Hi,

I am kind of getting started with NuttX and am adding minimalistic board/chip
already not available in the NuttX repo.

I would like to create a pull request and get help in evaluating the additions
and support in debugging.

I was looking through the coding standard, and I am kinda confused about how to
properly run through the necessary checks. Is there some documentation
regarding how to carry that out?

Or is there a formatting script available which formats, at least, indentation,
and horizontal/vertical spacing at once, which can be integrated into VSCode?

Best Regards,
Janardhan