On Thu, May 9, 2024 at 5:40 PM Mark Stevens
<mark.stev...@wildernesslabs.co.invalid> wrote:
> For example,  I am seeing on the logic analyser the ESP sending the following
> hex bytes:
> c0 01 08 04 00 07 12 20 55 00 00 00 00 c0
> NuttX is seeing:
> c0 01 04 20 55 00 00 c0

Can you add small delay between each byte transmitted?

Can you divide transmitted data into chunks with a small delay between them?

By adjusting delay between bytes and adjusting chunk size and delay
between chunks you may identify timing and/or configuration problems.

Are you sure port have exactly the same configuration on both sides
(i.e. 115200-8-N-1)?

Do you use cable for transmission? If so wow long is the cable between devices?