Yes, I am sure both side are configured correctly.

If I run the kernel code only then all works as expected.

If I run user space code alone all works as expected.

The problems happen when I transition from kernel use of the UART to user space
use of the UART.

I have also connected a logic analyser to the system and all looks good.

Also, my current problem is NuttX reading data not sending it.  Sending may
also be a problem but I have not got that far at the moment.

Regards,
Mark
—
Mark Stevens