Unless the vote is updated.. and I think it will because Tiago and
Espressif proposition fulfills all requests from the community
mentioned in all these HAL related threads :-)

--
CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, http://www.tomek.cedro.info

On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 12:56 AM Felipe Moura Oliveira
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> As I remember I saw at least one -1. It is enough to reject the proposal.
> Am I wrong ?
>
>
>
> *--Felipe Moura de Oliveira*
> Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-oliveira-75a651a0>
>
> On Fri, 2 Oct 2026 at 21:43 Gregory Nutt <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > The last remaining question here is whether it is okay to Apache to
> > accept such donation. If yes then we can create
> > apache/nuttx-hal-espressif repo and work on it just as any other
> > apache/nuttx-* repo. I guess this hal needs to be a separate repo
> > because Espressif still want to have local clone for validation /
> > development.
> >
> > That is an option if and if the HAL is granted to the ASF.  Otherwise,
> > what you suggesting might be prohibited by the ASF.  I would have to do
> > more research to understand that fully.
> >
> >
> >

Reply via email to