[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-639?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12734596#action_12734596
 ] 

Ciaran Jessup commented on ODE-639:
-----------------------------------

Excellent news, if this is the case you've just saved me a couple of days work 
I've had to schedule to look at why we're (still) receiving OutOfMemory errors 
in our ODE workflows (even after all the memory leak purges I went through a 
month or so ago.)  I look forward to testing this patch!

> Memory leak in InMem DAO
> ------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-639
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-639
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: BPEL Runtime
>    Affects Versions: 1.3.2
>         Environment: any
>            Reporter: Rafal Rusin
>            Assignee: Rafal Rusin
>
> In Memory DAO, there is a cleanup strategy, which assigns TTL 10 min. for 
> in-memory instances. 
> I works for 1 in-memory process, but for 2 or more, there are cases when it 
> doesn't do cleanup.
> I figured out that cleaning strategy in 
> bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/memdao/ProcessDaoImpl.java 
> holds a static _lastRemoval field, which is updated globally. But if there 
> are >1 in-mem processes, it may cause only one to do cleanup. 
> A simple patch, which removes static declaration solves problem, because 
> then, cleanup is done separately for each process. 

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

Reply via email to