[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-639?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Rafal Rusin updated ODE-639:
----------------------------
Attachment: memdao-dumper.patch
Attaches is a memdao to xml dumper using xstream.
It does a dump each 30 secs.
I used it for diagnosing leak.
> Memory leak in InMem DAO
> ------------------------
>
> Key: ODE-639
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-639
> Project: ODE
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: BPEL Runtime
> Affects Versions: 1.3.2
> Environment: any
> Reporter: Rafal Rusin
> Assignee: Rafal Rusin
> Attachments: memdao-dumper.patch
>
>
> In Memory DAO, there is a cleanup strategy, which assigns TTL 10 min. for
> in-memory instances.
> I works for 1 in-memory process, but for 2 or more, there are cases when it
> doesn't do cleanup.
> I figured out that cleaning strategy in
> bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/memdao/ProcessDaoImpl.java
> holds a static _lastRemoval field, which is updated globally. But if there
> are >1 in-mem processes, it may cause only one to do cleanup.
> A simple patch, which removes static declaration solves problem, because
> then, cleanup is done separately for each process.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.