I disagree, some thoughts were put in these services. They are in Minilang admittedly, but we can still keep them and transform them later and anway we have tons of Minilang services.

I'm not sure if I found them all but they seem to start from updateWorkEffortContactMech and end at updateWorkEffortEmailAddress. They all use updateWorkEffortContactMech which is only used by them and has also no definition.

It's 168 lines of Minilang

Jacques