+1 Jacques, Scott, we should keep the mentioned services and enable them by
adding the service definition. Similar services already in system for
party, facility, order, with contact mech (postal address/telecom number)
creation. The code is simply created the work effort with postal
address/telecom number, which seems to be genetic use case for intersection
relations.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847