Hello Pierre,

For reference,
In inventoryItemDetail entity, we are recording orderId, returnId and
shipmentId to track the transaction of inventory item.

Comments Inline

Grin. I indeed must have overlooked something.

> So the orderId field is present in that entity. With that we can derive
> anything related, including shipments, returns, invoices, return shipments,
> etc.

Yes we can derive all the related shipment, return, invoices and return
Shipment from the order id but it is not recorded at financial transaction
level which create a gap that why this transaction happen. We should record
this type of references on transaction level.

> If we're going to include the fields you suggest, I surmise that before
> long someone else comes along with another addition he/she finds convenient
> to have in that table. As the name of the entity suggest. This is about
> Financial Transactions (meaning cashflow related), not generic accounting
> transactions related.

Yes, FinancialAccountTrans entity is used to record the financial
transaction(Cashflow related) of any party. And in OFBiz
financial transaction may be generated by various operations like Order,
Shipment and Return e.t.c. So we should have information like why this
transaction happens.

WDYT?