Thanks Taher, I agree with your idea.

I agree that most services can and should be decoupled from user
interfaces. As you say if a service exists only to support a UI, it can
stay with the UI component. Services that only make sense to support AJAX
calls would be one example.

If most services move somewhere else, should there be one monolithic
component, or several? So where we now have accounting, content and so on,
would we have accounting-ui, accounting, content-ui, content and so on?
Possibly accounting-services, accounting-ui etc, but -services is
long-winded and I think not very useful.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd