Hello,

While checking around code around inventory reservations, I was surprised
to see that *reserveProductInventory *service only checks for QOH quantity
greater than one apart from that when *reserveFromInventoryItemInline *is
called, it checks for ATP confirming system to behave as required.

Everything works fine but this is redundant code and we can have check for
ATP at top level so make reservations logic works faster. Is there any
other specific case I am missing or we can improve this flow by adding ATP
check at *reserveProductInventory* service as well.

We can check QOH being on safer side, but ideally a system will always have
lesser ATP than QOH and logically we should only check for ATP while doing
reservations.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert