Hello Jacques,

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

> Le 10/04/2018 à 11:05, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
>>
>> I have recently started a 5 month internship at Néréide
>> <https://nereide.fr/> during which I will work on implementing a
>> HTTP based API using REST architectural style for OFBiz.  Nicolas
>> Malin will be my mentor during this internship.
>
> It's great to see this initiative. For months, if not years, I have a
> Firefox REST tab groups with 35 tabs I collected.
>
> I have not yet completely re-read all the references but I'll and will
> come back if I have something to add.

Here is a subset of the materials I have already read/seen:

- Roy Fielding. 'Architectural styles and the design of network-based
  software architectures'. Addison-Wesley. University of California,
  Irvine Doctoral dissertation . 2000
  https://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/fielding_dissertation.pdf

- Roy Fielding et Richard Taylor 'Principled design of the modern Web
  architecture'. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT), 2002,
  vol. 2, no 2, p. 115-150.
  https://www.ics.uci.edu/~taylor/documents/2002-REST-TOIT.pdf

- Roy T. Fielding . 'REST APIs must be hypertext-driven'. Untangled
  musings of Roy T. Fielding (2008): 24.
  http://roy.gbiv.com/untangled/2008/rest-apis-must-be-hypertext-driven

- Stefan Tilkov 'REST: I don't Think it Means What You Think it Does'
  https://www.infoq.com/presentations/rest-misconceptions Mach 2015.

> For now I simply wanted to give you this link which I think can be
> useful https://www.owasp.org/index.php/REST_Security_Cheat_Sheet

Indeed the security aspects are important, I will take a look.

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37