发件人: Paul Foxworthy [mailto:p...@cohsoft.com.au]
发送时间: 2018年6月26日 19:31
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: svn commit: r1834389 - in /ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/framework:
base/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/base/util/collections/ webapp/config/
webapp/dtd/ webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/webapp/control/
webapp/src/test/java/org/apache/ofbiz/weba...

On 26 June 2018 at 17:58, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I could be mistaken, but this seems like a very major change that did
> not have a thorough and proper discussion at the mailing list? I would
> rather at least have an explanation of what was committed and to
> discuss the merits and cons of the implementation.

Hi all,

I haven't found the specific issue, but wasn't there a major change several
years ago from GET to POST to help guard against XSS attacks?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd