Mathieu decides, I have got his valuable code I needed :)

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2018年7月3日 15:09
收件人: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
主题: Re: [Discussion]: Add method attribute to request-map (Was: svn commit:
r1834389 - in /ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/framework...)

Thank you Shi. If you or Mathieu would like to proceed with this work
I recommend starting a new thread laying out the what, why, and how of
what you want to do so we can have a proper discussion about it,
otherwise I recommend closing the JIRA.

If you or Mathieu would like to start a discussion I'd recommend a new thread