Sorry, but that's not our core difference. Although I personally like
RTC our current strategy in OFBiz is CTR. This is not the issue or the
problem. The problem is introducing _design_ changes that affect how
the system operates on a fundamental level without consensus, or
having important decisions done without a review.

CTR does not mean "hey guys, just commit whatever you want and if we
don't like it we'll tell you to revert". That's not how it works and
not what it means. Committing is a small part in "designing" and
"forming a strategy". Take these strategies that we agreed on as an
example:
- We will not write in minilang and would slowly migrate out from it
but continue to support what exists
- We will write more documentation in asciidoc
- We would like to introduce web APIs

Your commit changed multiple fundamental artifacts in the system
without a proper discussion. Think of how many things you touched:
- Our core XSDs that define what we can do
- Controllers
- Core Java classes
- Servlets

So to summarize, the issue (at least for me) is not RTC or CTR, but of
the methodology we arrive at making design decisions as a community.