For what it's worth (nobody here knows me), +1 for OpenJDK.

----- Original Message -----From: Taher Alkhateeb
<dev@ofbiz.apache.org>Sent: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 08:06:44 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
Oracle Java release model changes and consequences for the project

I am beginning to wonder if we should consider moving to OpenJDK. I think
Ireally dislike this release model with all the extra costs and
headacheinvolved.

Are we stuck with Oracle JDK? Does anyone know of limitations or problemswith
OpenJDK? I vaguely remember font problems with the BIRT plugin but Icannot
recall any serious issues.