Thanks Jacopo and Taher for your answers.

I understand now the goal of this and will try to use it to
allow less verbosity in service error handling management in Groovy DSL.

Indeed, in a way, each service using groovy should throw
ExecutionServiceException that should be managed within the
service engine itself.

In that way, there won't be needed systematic test against service return
in groovy and that is a good thing.

Gil