Hello,

I am trying to simplify the way integration tests are currently run.
While looking at ‘org.apache.ofbiz.testtools.ModelTestSuite’ I have
found that it is possible to define alternate dispatcher and delegator
for specific tests.

This feature is not used anywhere in the framework and introduces a ton
of complexity since we can't assume that there is only one dispatcher
and delegator shared by all the tests cases.

As a consequence I would like to know if we could agree on removing this
unused feature?

Thanks.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37