Hello,

Deepak Nigam <deepak.nigam1...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you, Jacques, for looking into it.
>
> In my case, there is only one webapp with the empty mount point and I want
> to use the autoLogin cookie. But the code is written in such a way that in
> case of empty mount point 'webappInfo' object is coming null due to which
> autoLogin cookie is not getting created and added in the response object.
> UtilHttp.getApplicationName(request) method is returning the string 'root'
> and ComponentConfig.getWebappInfo((String)
> context.getAttribute("_serverId"), UtilHttp.getApplicationName(request)) is
> trying to find the webapp using the mountpoint 'root' and hence unable to
> find it.
>
> Please refer the below code for more information:

After a quick look, It seems that the code you are refering to is being
modified (and hopefully improved) by the patch series I submitted a few
months ago in OFBIZ-10606 [1].  Jacques has started the review process
in last november.

If you have some time, I would appreciate if you could check if the
issue you are describing is still present there and maybe propose a way
to fix the issue if that is the case.

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10606

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37