Hello Rahul,

As Taher explained, use of mini lang (simple service) is deprecated in
OFBiz [1].

To answer your question,
==============
And also why there is no java service written for "*create customer*" while
there is java service for "*create Person*"?
And what are the complexities involved in defining a service for "*create
customer*" simple-method?
==============

There was no need to have 'create customer' service because "A customer is
a Person (or Party Group) in a Customer Role".
So, to create a customer, you can use two services  - createPerson (or
createPartyGroup) and createPartyRole (add the party to CUSTOMER role).
In a similar fashion, you can create Supplier, Dealer etc. You don't need a
separate service of them.
There were no complexities in defining "create customer" service, but we
don't need it since we have various generic services which support the
requirement.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/253b41060a295b8ab68bc78763cc129fc74b712cf776f8716022097f@%3Cdev.ofbiz.apache.org%3E

- Best Regards,