We should complete and decide about
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guidelines+For+Using+JIRA

And then refer to it from where needed

That would be the last time we would have this convo ;)

Jacques

Le 27/03/2019 à 03:43, Scott Gray a écrit :
I think minor refactors (lots or few is irrelevant) shouldn't need a jira
ticket and aren't worth mentioning in a blog post.  Anything that requires
discussion and/or changes the behavior of the application, the API or
documentation should go through jira.

Regards
Scott