Hello,
i agree. I have filters moving ofbiz mailing list messages to a special folder.
I would very much like to contribute to the community one day, but for now I am
submerged in my current ofbiz project and it feels like "spam" that mailing
list messages started popping up in my main
folder about 1-2 months ago.
I don't want to read your fights over details, for now. I just want to stay
informed / maybe find solutions that are not documented elsewhere yet.
Also, if people have to adapt every mail client there is to do it "correctly",
you just loose developers with this attitude. I imagine people work on multiple
projects and are in multiple mailing
lists and do not want to go the extra mile just for ofbiz.
Please return to the previous behavior, be practical. It's not like you're
discussing state secrets here.
Best Regards
Hannes Geist

-----Original Message-----From: Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>To:
behavior in reply latelyDate: Fri, 28 Jun 2019
12:23:50 +0300
I don't even use a mail client. I use web interface and it does not work.It's
also annoying to have to configure mobile client, desktop client andweb. I
prefer to add the headers back.