Ooops, I have messed up the order of the two tickets; resending here for
clarity:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10639>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10639>
@Jacques: is there anything left on this task?

The work is completed and committed for the 16.11 release branch but it
still needs to be backported to the 17 and 18 branches; thus I am going to
mark the ticket as completed and will create a new one for the backporting
to 17 and 18 only

Thanks,

Jacopo