Hi,

On 05/02/2020 22:10, Mathieu Lirzin wrote:
>> How do you do conceptual work with clients or colleagues? I believe
>> there is some kind of written documentation and clear decision points
>> involved at least for non trivial features/changes.
> Usually such discussion involves a whiteboard and a face-to-face
> discussion. Nereide has not a strong culture of written specifications
> and work in a very agile way.

Mathieu was ahead of my response :)

I can complete with: Nereide lost written specifications culture, for
the benefits of humans and projects.

From own part, we think that is preferable to ensure on respect some
principles and trustfully to developer because when he work on subject
it's always to improve a project, not just waste is time for pleasure (I
talk about Nereide's project)

This is the main reason that these lasts years, we can move forward and
grow own production quality level with propagating many improvement to
community.

I encourage my colleagues to contribute on trunk to expose as soon as
own work for other, they are not risk for customer site with the release
process, and with the long time that we have between each branch
release, each commiter have the time to adjust the taffy.

Nicolas