Pleas see my previous email, the discussion thread link is there (citating your own statement...)

Thanks,

Michael

Am 31.01.20 um 15:34 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Le 31/01/2020 à 15:04, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

inline...

Maybe better to create a new thread?

We already have a thread for it, started on 22. August 2019. I would very much appreciate if experienced users/developers would join this discussion (which I have missed being on vacation at the time and, having not much response, did not get my attention until now).

Could you please send a link to this thread or its title? I could not find it easily

Thanks