Hi Pawan,

It seems related to this error:

Caused by: org.apache.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Error running Groovy method [getPartyNameForDate] in Groovy file [component://party/groovyScripts/party/PartyServices.groovy]: (The field name (or key) [gender] is not valid for entity [PartyNameHistory].)

But I updated locally to HEAD and can't reproduce either

It could be related to OFBIZ-11506 but that's 5 weeks ago, so I doubt. Maybe
someone screwed the data on trunk demo. How I have no ideas.

Also when I get to ordermgr on trunk demo, the 1st error I get in log is:

- Failed at: #assign billToPartyNameResult = dispa...  [in template
"component://order/template/order/OrderListByDate.ftl" at line 51, column 13]

HTH

Jacques