Hello Everyone,

I dig around the issue and found that getPartyNameForDate is the main
culprit for this issue. It can be easily generated on the local instance by
updating the admin's name.

Updating name will create a new record in PartyNameHistory entity and
service getPartyNameForDate has an issue while trying to fetch the name.

The reason for this issue is code is trying to get the gender of a person
from partyNameHistory record and gender is not a field in the
partyNameHistory entity. During conversion we minimized duplicate code
which caused that issue. Conversion is done under OFBIZ-11361.

I've added a check to avoid checking gender in the partyNameHistory record
at 3f9e377 under OFBIZ-11736.

A special thanks to Unknown person who tried to update the admin's name and
due to which we got this error :)

--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma