Hi Pritam,

Le 21/07/2020 à 08:13, Pritam Kute a écrit :
I think its a good idea to have orderDecimalQuantity set to N for the
products in demo data. What I have noticed in demo data is there is no
practical product data available for which we can set this flag to Y. IMO,
we can add one or two demo products that can be ordered in
decimal quantities.

I'd advocate that products like pizza, ie Configurable Foods products, can be
sell as parts.

For the product store level flag, we can modify the field description in
entity definition to convey the message to the user to set the flag to Y
for a global setting. If it is set to Y then the user may not need to set
the flag at each product level.

+1

Jacques

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 10:48 PM Jacques Le Roux <